|ALL OUR SHOPS
|external cooling nebulizer
|high pressure nebulizer
|external use nebulizer
|Avoid you suffering from the sultry
|an excellent water sprayer will solve your problems permanently. Also useful as a mosquito repellent!
Avoid you suffering from the sultry, an excellent water sprayer will solve your problems permanently. Also useful as a mosquito repellent!
Sometimes just thinking about the summer heat makes you nervous, even if enjoying the benefits of the sun is the thing we aspire most to. The problem is easily solved today. With a water spray you can refresh your terrace, your garden or your children`s playground in a completely natural way. the principle of the outdoor sprayer is based on the evaporation of water, evaporating the microparticles absorb the heat contained in the air giving immediate well-being. It`s the same feeling you get near a waterfall! Ideal for open spaces, both private and public such as bars, hotels, restaurants or areas dedicated to the market, to emphasize that they offer a large barrier against mosquitoes!
nothing easier to position and install the nebulizer for outdoor cooling, watch the video.
our outdoor nebulizer is extremely easy to use, for maximum comfort is now also associated and controlled by your smartphone! How to connect the high pressure nebulizer? We will explain it below
Connecting the device in bluetooth
- Make sure that the machine is connected to an electrical outlet
- Android: download the application "fog machine" from the Play Store of Google Connect the machine to the electrical network and set the machine to "App Mode" Activate the bluetooth of your phone Open the application and click on the icon "bluetooth" then select FG0XXXX. The phone is now connected to the machine and you can make settings via the application menus.
-iphone: download the application "Spray system" from the Apple Store.switch on the bluetooth on your phone and the phone should connect automatically.open the application and click on the icon "bluetooth" then select FG0XXXX. The phone is now connected to the machine and you can make the settings via the application menus.
some tips on connecting:
1- We recommend using a recent smartphone to have the best possible compatibility and also the best possible stability of the Bluetooth connection
2- A machine can only be connected to one phone. If you want to connect from another phone, you must first interrupt the connection with the first phone
A set of our external cooling nebulizer you will find
- 3-piston pump
- Tactile control system
- Can be controlled via the application for smartphones
- Reminder of oil change after 300 hours of use
- 1 high quality water filter (SS304 filter) - Pipe with tap connection 1.5 m
- Outlet pipe with connector 1.5 m
- Water filter connectors (already assembled) 2
- It is mandatory to use only clean tap water. Do not use recycled rainwater, water from a groundwater source,
- Unfiltered water clogs the nozzles and reduces the life of the pump.
- This machine is self-priming but there must be no air in the pump. It is important to first connect the hose to the external tap, then open the tap so that the water replaces the air in the pump.
- The water filter must be cleaned regularly to avoid the destruction of the nozzles- Do not open the machine during operation